Your Complete Guide to BUPA Health Insurance in Australia
Millions of international students count on BUPA health insurance in Australia to cover the cost of the treatment, hospitalization, emergency ambulance service, or prescribed medication they may need in case of an unforeseen medical emergency.
In addition, BUPA Health Insurance Cover is compliant with more than 16 types of Australian Visas, including 485 Temporary Graduate Visa. As per the guidelines set forth by the Australian Ministry of Home Affairs, international students need to maintain a Valid Health Cover during their stay in the country. That is where BUPA Health Insurance comes in handy.
About Australia BUPA Health Insurance
BUPA in Australia is a global healthcare company committed to a vision of fostering happier, healthier, and longer lives for almost seven decades.
BUPA offers a wide range of health insurance packages, health services, aged care, and more to millions of people across Australia. Trusted by 4mn+ Australian members, BUPA is the de facto choice of Overseas Students and Visitors willing to holiday, study, or work in Australia. BUPA offers a wide range of health covers with attractive features for families, couples, and singles.
Why Choose BUPA Health Insurance In Australia?
- BUPA Overseas Student Health Cover, also known as OSHC, provides total peace of mind to international students in Australia.
- BUPA Overseas Visitor Health Cover, also known as OVHC, helps international tourists holidaying in Australia enjoy their time with no worries of medical expense and world-class treatment in case of an unforeseen medical emergency.
- All BUPA Health Covers provide up to 100% claim on the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) cost for the medical service fee charged by a healthcare physician or doctor both out of hospital (outpatient) or in hospital (inpatient).
- International students who join BUPA OSHC can access their extensive network of private hospitals across Australia. In most instances, the students can be sure of the expense for their medical treatment upfront.
- BUPA Health Insurance in Australia helps students save money on select prescribed medications.
- With BUPA OSHC Cover, students can save up to AUD50 per script item on co-payment.
- BUPA OSHC members are also entitled to access on-the-spot treatment and unlimited emergency ambulance transit in accidents or critical health conditions.
BUPA ensures that the students are never alone in the hour of need. BUPA members have round-the-clock access to the Student Help Line they can connect to for anytime assistance in more than 180 languages. Students can call toll-free to get personal advice and recommendations on a wide range of lifestyle- or health-related topics, including trauma counseling, legal inquiries, general tax, accident assistance, and lifestyle.
Why Choose Budget Policy For Your BUPA Health Insurance In Australia?
Budget Policy is a trusted BUPA Health Partner that provides the best BUPA OSHC and OVHC covers at an attractive discount of up to 50% on the standard price of BUPA Health Policies offered by any other health insurance services provider in Australia.
Budget Policy provides you 1-click instant plan comparison. Compare different Bupa OSHC plans effortlessly and buy the one that best suits your needs in under 10 minutes. We deliver your policy certificate to your inbox within 1 hour of your purchase.
Budget Policy provides you with an encrypted payment gateway to ensure all your transactions are secure and hassle-free.
Budget Policy offers flexible payment options on all BUPA Health Insurance Plans in Australia. You can buy a health cover with a single, one-time payment or choose to pay as you go!
24x7 Customer Support
Budget Policy has a dedicated team of certified BUPA OSHC representatives to provide you with the best recommendations and guidance for all your queries. We provide round-the-clock support through call, chat, and email.
So, why wait? Grab a BUPA Health Insurance now at Fair Price!
Compare different Bupa Health Insurance Covers now and buy the one that best suits your need.
Go through some of the most useful blog-posts that will help you prepare better for your stay in Australia