Health Insurance Policy that Suits You

The 476 visa allows recent engineering graduates from selected institutions to work, live or study in Australia up to 18 months and under 31 years of age. We at OSHC Policy help you get the best insurance while your stay in Australia!

Health Insurance is a Must

Per the Department of Home Affairs, the applicants must have a health insurance cover to go through unforeseen medical treatment expenses, if any. You can compare from our insurance products and choose the plan that suits you.


Though we have tried to answer most of the questions here, please feel free to get in touch with us if you can’t find what you are looking for!

Want to Know More?
Get in Touch With Us. Contact Us Now!

What Clients Say About Us

100% Satisfied Customers

A whole lot of satisfied customers across the globe who appreciate our quick and professional services, and thank us for saving their money and helping them buy the most affordable insurance policy.

Budget Policy helped me find the best policy for my family and saved me a lot of money!

Francis Reese

Melbourne, VIC

I bought OVHC for my family at a discount of whopping 48%! I could not believe it until I got it in my inbox!

Sonia Stephens


Our Providers

Here are some world-renowned insurance providers we are associated with.

Our Partners

Some renowned names we are associated with!