Student Visa (Subclass 500)

With this visa, a student can undertake a CRICOS-registered full-time course in a recognised institution in Australia. The pupil may also bring along eligible family members. Students can stay on this visa for up to 5 years.

Health Insurance is Mandatory

Per the guidelines of Department of Home Affairs in Australia, the students (and family member, if accompanying) must possess and maintain adequate health insurance for the entirety of their stay in Australia. At OSHC Policy, you get a comprehensive list of insurance policies to suit all your needs.


Though we have tried to answer most of the questions here, please feel free to get in touch with us if you can’t find what you are looking for!

Want to Know More?
Get in Touch With Us. Contact Us Now!

What Clients Say About Us

100% Satisfied Customers

A whole lot of satisfied customers across the globe who appreciate our quick and professional services, and thank us for saving their money and helping them buy the most affordable insurance policy.

Budget Policy helped me find the best policy for my family and saved me a lot of money!

Francis Reese

Melbourne, VIC

I bought OVHC for my family at a discount of whopping 48%! I could not believe it until I got it in my inbox!

Sonia Stephens


Our Providers

Here are some world-renowned insurance providers we are associated with.

Our Partners

Some renowned names we are associated with!