This policy applies to charges and refunds applicable to the provision of Budget Policy services that includes purchase of health insurance policies (from third party partner providers).
Budget Policy ensures that the charges and refunds are collected and administered in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislative and contractual requirements.
Charges, Payments and Refunds
Charges are advised to the student/client prior to engaging in a service agreement. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that Budget Policy adopts a refund policy that is fair to its clients who have valid reasons for requesting refunds.
Budget Policy shall not issue any refund for service withdrawal
- 1. Budget Policy charges its clients for the services that are provided by third party. Any refunds after receiving of invoice by the client will not be entertained.
- 2. The prices of policies indicated on Budget Policy website are reflective of third-party charges that are made as per the company’s norms and regulations to which the client agrees at the time of payment. Any claims after the payment shall not be entertained as the client is already made aware of the policies and respective prices.
- 3. If at any point of time after the payment of charges the client changes his/her mind to discontinue services from Budget Policy, he/she shall not be entitled for any refund from Budget Policy.
- 4. The client must understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of the payment shall be done in the event he/she abandons the services/policy. Adjustments, if any, shall be made at the discretion of the policy provider.
- 5. Budget Policy shall not be liable for refund of any charges already paid to the policy provider.
- 6. Budget Policy shall not be made responsible for any delays caused by third-party services which may include Courier Services, Postal Services or any other external factors. Hence, no refunds shall be entertained in an event of delay caused by third-party service provider. Clients cannot claim a refund of additional service charges, if any.
- 7. Budget Policy has zero tolerance policy for chargebacks. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due charges and/or costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
- 8. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he/she will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for chargeback, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to Budget Policy by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his/her banker that the payment made to Budget Policy is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or chargeback the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with Budget Policy in this aspect in case Budget Policy wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favor before any bank/authority.
- 9. The client is solely responsible to update the personal information in the policy with the original service provider. This may include any changes in their personal circumstances such as change of residential/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status, change in employment sector, addition of member in family and any case involving police or any illicit/unlawful case.
- 10. The client understands that the sole responsibility of online transactions, credit or debit card payments or any other mode of payments lies on the client. If any policy is delayed owing to any error made in payment pathways, Budget Policy shall not bear any liability for the same.
- 11. The client understands that by signing the agreement to avail our services, he/she acknowledges the fact that he/she shall not be liable to get any refund in case he/she decides to return or change the insurance policy.
- 12. No refunds shall be initiated on the part of Budget Policy once paid, as policy provider is third-party. Budget Policy bears no responsibilities for third-party transactions. In case of policy cancellation or transfer to other providers, client must contact policy provider directly and refunds will be made as per policy guidelines on provider website.
- 13. Claims, if any, must be processed per the guidelines of the original service provider. Budget Policy will not be able to provide any assistance in providing claims to the policy holder.
If you are purchasing any products/services for Australia on Budget Policy website, then all the prices mentioned are in Australian Dollar (AUD). Budget Policy shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.